Help - RPI4 running Stellarmate OS - what ccd is compatible under £250 with ekos/kstars

A great THANK YOU for all your help. The camera now works under Linux after a round of deleting ms C++ 2008 and reinstalling.

Firmware updater then worked in Win10. 

I saw a bright fuzzy ill defined blob of Jupiter this evening, so my lightweight ROBOSCOPE project is now back on its development track.

I really can't praise you all enough, you have been a brilliant support group. I will be back for more help on camera settings in another post if I get stuck. 

Thanks again!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, uk_friendly_fire said:

A great THANK YOU for all your help. The camera now works under Linux after a round of deleting ms C++ 2008 and reinstalling.

Firmware updater then worked in Win10. 

I saw a bright fuzzy ill defined blob of Jupiter this evening, so my lightweight ROBOSCOPE project is now back on its development track.

I really can't praise you all enough, you have been a brilliant support group. I will be back for more help on camera settings in another post if I get stuck. 

Thanks again!

Good to hear this. If you have any more issues with ASI ccd driver, try using the ZWO Camera 1, 2 or 3. These I am told are meant for using with a single camera whilst the ZWO CCD driver is meant to be able to control multiple cameras.

• Thanks 1