Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NINA Astro

bruno

A quick question hopefully that can be answered on here, I have just started playing with NINA i can get everything working but I get a message up can not find saved image path/ directory, and the floppy disc image at the bottom left of the page is greyed out, but the save sequence & load sequence are highlighted, Am i missing something?.

I have tried to set a path in my astro folder  & it just says path not found.

Thanks for any replies Bruno

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bruno said:

I did'nt see that image file path, i just  created one on the sequence page after browsing my files on there, i will set that one up & see what happens thanks for the info Paul

Bruno

I done the same and thought i had lost all my images,you will have any images you took,just need to find them.

Managed to try nina out and is saving my images, did get an error with plate solving but i realised that i'd  changed my FF for a FF/ 0.8 reducer taking my scope down to 4.8 FL plus i had a few internet problems but i'm getting there.

thanks again Paul for the info.