Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

*Better Play Ball*

jamesFSO

After 2 months of bad seeing im hoping to get out tonight in the wee hours to do some lunar imaging...I don't know what is happening lately, i usually get at least one decent image a month or maybe even a really good night but lately...sheez...

Stay clear tonight sky....otherwise im coming after god with my Celestron and its 9inches!!!!! :laughing3:

JJ

Good luck then James!

I'm going to be staying up tonight for Saturn. Forecast to be clearish, high pressure, jet stream about 20 m/s. Should be a fair chance of good seeing. The problem with the Moon is it is only going to transit at about 23 degrees, though if the sky is really steady I may stay up to take a look.

Cheers Nick

same here, viewing has been rubbish. i only got friday or saturday nights that i can stay up late due to having to get up early for work, and guaranteed its cloudy on both nights but the last two or three sunday nights its been clear, been very tempted to stay up but dont want to risk being late for work. doesn't matter this weekend, got the next 4 days off so surely i'm going to get at least one clear night.

Archived