Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sequence Generator Pro not starting

Hughsie

I have SGPro installed on a Windows 10 laptop and have been quite happily using it for the last two years.

The current version of SGPro is installed and last week it worked fine.

Tonight with clear a clear sky in the offing I fired everything up and found that SGP does simply not want to work. No error messages or warnings. I just double click on the programme icon, I get the blue circle rotating then stops. All my other programmes work as expected.

Anyone out there have a similar issue or aware of this problem and how it may be resolved? The SGP forum is quiet on the matter.

John

4 minutes ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

You don't say which version you are using, but have a look in "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator" & delete\backup any profile\config files....  

Thank you. Sadly there is not a ‘AppData’ or ‘Local’ folder there.

There is, but you have them 'hidden'.....  in the 'explorer' window, at the top there should be 4 tabs (File, Home, Share, View), click on the View tab and make sure there is a 'tick' in 'Hidden Items' box....