Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Looking to consolidate to one telescope!

Not sure if I am on the correct page or not, please point me in the right direction if not and accept my apologies. I am looking at selling my three telescopes and consolidating to one. I have a Zenithstar 80 II ED APO telescope, a Skywatcher 150P and a Skywatcher Mak 102. All are pretty much in pristine condition but have no clue as to what they are worth and I cannot remember what I paid for them when I bought them.  The Mak 102 his used most, the others have not been out for a few years. Hoping for a bit of advice as to how much they are worth and would welcome any input.

Thanking you in advance.

Certainly worth a lot more than they were a year and a half ago.  Check the classifieds for your region to get some idea of what others have been asking.  Here in the US, it's been about 85% of 2019 MSRP lately for desirable items.

1 hour ago, Louis D said:

Certainly worth a lot more than they were a year and a half ago.  Check the classifieds for your region to get some idea of what others have been asking.  Here in the US, it's been about 85% of 2019 MSRP lately for desirable items.

Thanks for that, I will have a look.