Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Weighted batch pre-processing script - masterdark

I've not had an issue as its recognised mine automatically.. however.. Looks like this has come up on the PI forum.. and I quote..

"just add the word "master" to your master dark filename and the new WBPP will understand that it is a master dark"

"It is even better than that too. You can also rename a folder/directory with the work "Masters" and any files in it will load as masters. This way you do not need to adjust filenames. "

• Like 1

Well don't feel bad it's PI after all, they like to keep us on our toes. I only use it to calibrate but couldn't see where to turn off reg & integration the first time.. haha..  "oh yeah we used to give the user a check box.. I know, lets just change the whole UI approach and see if they work it out".. It's a test.. see if we're worthy.. like deciphering the chute markings on Perseverance ... ah.. think I'm just getting too old.