NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Flats led board

Pryce

Hey guys,  so I ordered a led tracing board to take my flats, as I havent done that yet. 

But when it arrived today I noticed that it has a dotted field and not a "flat" field.

Will this matter when I'm taking my flats?  I put a piece of paper on it to show its effect when diffused,  but I'm still a bit unsure.  Obviously thats low quality copy paper.  So plain white fabric would probably be better.

20210122_153036.jpg

20210122_153323.jpg

Hi Pryce

Exactly the same as the one I use.  I bought a piece of A4 white acrylic to diffuse it and dim it slightly, i think it cost £4 for the piece of acrylic.  I then glued this onto the panel.  The dots don't present an issue and my flats seem to work well.  It's a lot cheaper than the proper flat panels and seems to be effective.   The only thing I've found is that the USB port is delicate, and I completely ripped one off another panel well I caught the lead

Adam.