iOptron CEM70 and ASCOM Eqmod

Hi thinking of buying the CEM70 (with out ipolar) but getting mixed messages concerning Ascom and using SGPro (yes one of the few still using it lol ) 

I have a Sky Watcher  AZ-EQ6 GT which has been hypetuned etc etc etc and I am wondering if you can use Sgpro as I do with the Skywatcher via a Primaluce Eagle 3 hub.

It seems to state that you can bypass the handset and direct control the mount with the Ascom to SGpro??

Can someone who is in the know please advise if this is the case,  its really the only thing stopping me get the CEM70 as I've managed to reduce my cable issues by running everything off the Eagle 3 and to have to go back to cables trailing up and down the mount just so I can use Sgpro would be counter productive.

Thanks in anticipation 

12 hours ago, Allan the plumber said:

Yes have all that loaded into the Eagle Version 6.5.1  what I’m trying to work out whether I can run SGPro via ascom without having to use the  hand control 

it seems to hint that you can Like you can with Skywatcher via Eqmod just asking if anyone knows 

If it's any help I run my CEM40 through NINA (no hand controller). You can do this either with the ASCOM driver or the native driver, although I use the latter.

The native iOptron driver ustilises a program called iOptron Commander which on the face of it looks quite similar to EQMOD (although I have no experience with EQMOD).

With the cem60 you can use APT, NINA so I'm sure, more or less 100% confident that you can use sgp, Voyager etc

You can use the commander to slew, park etc , everything you can with the handset 

Eqmod is for skywatcher, Avalon etc

Edited by newbie alert
Added info

On 11/01/2021 at 22:48, newbie alert said:

With the cem60 you can use APT, NINA so I'm sure, more or less 100% confident that you can use sgp, Voyager etc

You can use the commander to slew, park etc , everything you can with the handset 

Eqmod is for skywatcher, Avalon etc

Thank you and sorry about the delay in reply