Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SW ST120 Focuser upgrade.

Just fitted the SW dual speed focuser and noticed that there is no finder bracket on it. Has anyone else upgraded to one of these focuser sand if so how did you solve the finder base problem. Thought it was a bit odd that the original has a finder bracket but the upgrade doesn’t. 

The upgrade has a screw hole that you can fit a finder shoe to but the hole isn't brilliantly placed. Here's what I did to get a finder on... Drill a hole in the right place on a finder shoe to get the finder where I preferred it...

20210104_201943-1.thumb.jpg.884e4834025423b8044a39ca890a6be6.jpg

Thanks for your reply, I didn’t notice the screw you mentioned so it should be an easy job to sort out. Many thanks.

13 hours ago, Paz said:

The upgrade has a screw hole that you can fit a finder shoe to but the hole isn't brilliantly placed. Here's what I did to get a finder on... Drill a hole in the right place on a finder shoe to get the finder where I preferred it...

20210104_201943-1.thumb.jpg.884e4834025423b8044a39ca890a6be6.jpg