NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

YAY! Great Conjunction Jupiter Saturn 12" Dob and ZWO224MC - no track,no edits, no process

Tiago Ferreira

Just a snapshot on sharpcap pro.  Already have one shot for life.

I'm waiting for my eq platform so, no tracking. And i first try to process and i didn't like the results. If enhance one, loose another. No way, just the pure conjunction, me,my wife and them and a 12" dobson with ZWO224MC. My 1st astrophoto with Sharpcap Pro and with my new camera, couldn't be a better event to capture for the 1st time. I am very happy!!

_00001.thumb.png.7144918ab6d18949ddce1d764c22e525.png

Edited by astrocanito
  • Like 17

And here's my image of the Great Conjunction Jupiter / Saturn 2020. In a 12 "GSO 1500 f/5 on an equatorial platform and ZWO ASI224MC camera. It took a light touch of photoshop to make Saturn stand out a little more. I still stacked the video but I didn't like the result because it sent Saturn down a lot. I ended up with this one that was a snapshot in Sharpcap Pro. It is also true that I am not experienced in image processing, I am much more of visualization, real and natural. It was a beautiful observation session well spent with the family. A frame and on top of the fireplace to tell the grandchildren the story of this day. See you so close again in 400 years...

Great_Conjunction_Jupiter_Saturn_21_12_2020.jpg

• Like 8