NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

nina and mosaics advice please

hi all just trying mosaics for the first time(pleaides) ,do i need to adjust the angle of my camera (which i dont want to do) or can i take an image import to framer extend to 4 images and hope it includes the extra parts of the image if that makes sense,second one was the original image i took thanks723035632_1image.thumb.gif.304d0ee43c23139213c23ac2014d77f3.gif

mosaic.thumb.gif.1560ae86f3c5285c15f9c6192e15f176.gif

Edited by iwols

On 10/11/2020 at 06:11, david_taurus83 said:

Zoom all the way out to see the extents. Also, if you plate solve an image it will give you the rotation. Adjust the rotation in the framing tool to match that of your image.

hi thanks if i zoom out i just get a black square round the border as this is the image i took .not quite sure about your second comment re rotation in framing tool(still new to nina)  thanks

Edited by iwols

can iuse a different image that has all the sisters on ,plate solve it then use my manual rotation adjuster on my scope ,will nina alter the extra mosaics to suit my camera setup if that makes sense,thanks