Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any Cairngorms astronomers🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - fame and fortune opportunity

FenlandPaul

My sister-in-law has been asked to write a piece for VisitCairngorms on stargazing in that part of the world and why it’s so good there.

I suggested it would be a nice idea to have some quotes from some actual Cairngorm-dwelling astronomers for it.  If you’d be happy to have a short chat with her (remotely, of course!) please would you DM me and I can put you in touch?  She is passionate about the positive impact that the natural world can have on our wellbeing and I couldn’t think of a better outplaying of that than a night under the stars!

I think there’s a copy deadline of this Saturday so ideally in the next day or two.

Thanks in advance!! 

Paul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scarp15 said:

Paul if you could message @Ships and Stars he is usually around on the forum but guess could be away working. He would be an ideal candidate to be interviewed on this subject by your sister in law.  

1 hour ago, FenlandPaul said:

Thank you Iain.  That’s who I’d thought of but didn’t want to presume!!

HI all! Things have been busy so I haven't checked in lately but back on the radar. I've sent Paul a message - happy to extol the wonders of Cairngorm astronomy! 

• Like 3