NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The best 4 inch/5inch achro!

Situation update: 

After so much thought and asking the guys on flo. The Bresser 127 is out the question I will not pay another 200 pounds(I could get a good 2nd telescope lol). The evostar 102 has no advantages. The Bresser 102/1000 is a good contender but since it weighs the same as the evostar 120 the larger aperture beats it. Yes the hexafoc is of course better but it’s not like the skywatcher 120 focuser is utter garbage (I just need to clean the gunk on it with Wd40) and if it’s that much of a problem I will get a new Crayford (better than the hexafoc) and a new tripod. Worst case scenario. Not to mention the skywatcher has better finder.

I have found an amazing bargain on ABS, Helios 120, eq5 for only 150. Or I could buy it online for 385.

Thank you for the help! 

ps. This speech makes me feel like ego at the end of ratatouille lol!

Edited by Nair al Saif
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Nair al Saif said:

Where is the seller from I cant find him? 

listing gone now 

Just searched again listing is still there secondhand astronomy equipment UK for sale/swap/wanted  It was posted on the 13th of August keep scrolling down it is there.

Frac.jpg

Edited by wookie1965