Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher 300p flex tube review

Hi all.
So it has been one month sinse I purchased the 300p and I thought I would post a review. It gets a 10 out of 10 for looking good in the corner of my utility room. Frustratingly I have managed about 2hrs viewing with it so far when we have had a clear sky! Having said that the views have been extremely impressive in spite of the lack of astro darkness  this time of year.

I have managed to get the scope colimated with my short cheshire and setup to my liking now, light shield, click lock, flocking, right angle finder, regal finder, dual speed focuser & beer coaster all installed 😁

I really can't wait to give this scope a good session to see what it is capable of.

Regards

Baz

DSC_0758.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, merlin100 said:

Nice review. Agreed, the weather has been lousy! 🤬

It was a very tounge in cheek review. I was trying to see the funny side of having a brand new scope sitting under a cover for the best part of a month 😂

Still Im sure our luck will change soon and we all get some observing time, ever the optimist...

Baz