Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Buying eyepieces for Bresser messier 10" Dobsonian

Hi all, 

I created a topic a few weeks ago regarding my curiosity on which eyepieces to go for, the scope comes with a 25mm eyepiece. I had some great recommendations and feel that I will proceed with the recommended 'OVL Nirvana ES 82° Eyepiece'. I was informed that the 4mm and 7mm are good for planetary viewing with the Bresser Messier 10" Dobsonian (Its specs are '254/1270 f/5'). So as I can only go for one due to starting a few different hobbies and having spent a lot of money, which should I go for.. The 7mm or the 4mm? I am especially interested in planetary viewing for the moment but I will move on to other things as I gain more experience. I was also wondering if a Barlow is worth investing in? Also maybe any filters or other things that might be useful for a beginner like me? If so can you recommend any barlows that would work with my scope and the eyepiece that I am getting..? 

Sorry for all the nooby questions and thanks for taking the time to read! :)