NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New website

GordonH

Hi

For those that have been interested in my astroimages and time lapse videos, I had a website called "Imaging the heavens"

Unfortunately the hosting site has announced that they are "pulling the plug" on June 30th and will no longer be hosting any websites so I've been having a go over the last 4 days at building a new website using Wordpress and Elementor and have managed to get something up and running, it will have a new name but the theme is largely the same ie night and astrophotography. It is called "In the still of the night". It is largely finished now apart from a few tweaks or possibility of extra pages in the future. If you'd like to have a look at how far I've got so far it can be found at the link below. There was no ".com" available but I did get a ".space" which I thought was very apt

https://www.inthestillofthenight.space

Best wishes

Gordon

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1