Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Back In The Saddle

Nigeyboy

Hi all,

Thought I would pop my head round the door and say 'Hi' again. Its been a good few months since I even looked at SGL much to my shame! Been a funny half year so far - not even going to mention the current situation, suffice to say up till I was furloughed on April 6th, work had been pretty crazy! Now I'm a home teacher for my 12 year old son, house keeper (my other half Charlotte is a community nurse and working loads of hours!) and general stay at home dad lol!

Up until last week, I hadn't even been out with my telescope. However, all that changed last week, when I got out to look at Venus before it vanished into the glare of the Sun. Then I started on the moon, and since then have been out every night! Proper missed the views, and kicking myself I have left it this long!!

So, this is just to say Hi Hope you are all good, and looking forward to contributing once again to the site!

Cheers all

Nige

• Like 4