SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Canon IS binoculars in clearance at Argos

19 minutes ago, osbourne one-nil said:

Not sure if anyone's interested but Argos have 'clearance' prices in Canon's range of image stabilised binoculars. 

https://www.argos.co.uk/search/canon-12x36/

I don't know about the prices for all the models but the ones I want; 12x36iii, seems pretty good!

I agree that the 12x36iii seems pretty good. Beware of the other binoculars on that page as a quick google search will show cheaper else where. But yes, a good deal on the 12x36iii. Well spotted :) 

Don't worry...I picked mine up at Argos in Sale on Thursday which rather beautifully only happened to be about 100yds from a meeting I had in the morning. 

They are really lovely. I've just nipped outside and had 10mins between showers looking at the nearly full moon...something I'd never have bothered doing with my dob. The amount you can actually see and resolve is amazing and no set up time, cool down, collimation or tracking considerations. Earlier in the week I'd treated myself to a pair of Leica Noctivid 8x42s and they provide a lovely crisp, low-power, wide field of view which complements the Canons perfectly. Next week I plan on declaring myself bankrupt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1