Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Phillips Web Cam Drivers.

Hi, I have a Phillips SPC 900 webcam it's a few yrs. old now but It's very light so ideal for my ETX 125. But I need drivers for it, can anyone tell me where I can download some from, I am waiting to hear from Phillips Support but not holding my breath.  thank you  Colin..

5 minutes ago, Sheffield Col said:

Hi, I have a Phillips SPC 900 webcam it's a few yrs. old now but It's very light so ideal for my ETX 125. But I need drivers for it, can anyone tell me where I can download some from, I am waiting to hear from Phillips Support but not holding my breath.  thank you  Colin..

I have a driver, will pm you a zip file

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sheffield Col said:

As long as it’s a native SPC900 and not an SPC880, then these drivers will work.. Win 7 one is the one you need, 

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-p/SPC900NC_00/webcam-with-pixel-plus/support

Edit: although I can see them on my screen the link does not seem to go to the correct page.... 🤔

Edited by WanderingEye

18 hours ago, WanderingEye said:

As long as it’s a native SPC900 and not an SPC880, then these drivers will work.. Win 7 one is the one you need, 

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-p/SPC900NC_00/webcam-with-pixel-plus/support

Edit: although I can see them on my screen the link does not seem to go to the correct page.... 🤔

Hi mate thank you for your reply, still having trouble installing drivers. Frank the Troll sent some but still no luck..

5 minutes ago, Sheffield Col said:

Hi mate thank you for your reply, still having trouble installing drivers. Frank the Troll sent some but still no luck..

Well I can find on internet...are you sure it is an SPC900 and not an SPC880 as they are identical to look at, but the 880 won’t work unLess flashed with the latest 900 firmware, on any windows after XP...

it should say on the label on the USB cable...

Edited by WanderingEye