NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Constantly amazed with ASI294MC Pro

Skyline

Since moving over from a modded dslr onto a ASI294MC Pro. So far I have only been dabbling with APT and the camera, as I am still trying to iron out the spacing with my TSRED279 reducer.

I find this camera is better sampled with anything from a 600mm focal length scope.

A few nights ago I was using this camera with my Celestron 80ED, I still need to find the reducer sweet spot for this scope, the framing of IC1848 is out but the results speak for themselves.

Coupled with a Dual Enhance filter and 2.5 hours of data, this was my result.

Nadeem.

IC1848.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice Nadeem, and the corners look pretty good to me as is. By my standards at least! Oh I do miss imaging :( 

p.s. Does anyone else think the Soul nebula looks a bit like a heart as well as the actual heart nebula? I can see the chambers of the heart and everything. I guess the actual heart neb has a bit of an Aorta nebula at the top. 

Edited by Lockie