Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL Calendar

kniclander

just got mine :D . Absolutely Fantastic images guys. I think my fave was SteveL's Markarian chain cos I've tried really hard to see it and never managed to and the pic is quite "natural". No idea how you do it :shock: but keep it up. I'd be tempted to get some new kit and try my hand at it myself if it wasn't for a little xmas pressie from me to me that just arrived.......... :hello2:

Dan

Hi folks,

Just received my calender as well. I am blown away with the quality of the images and the calender itself. It has strongly tempted me to have a go at imaging, but it would probably mean a completely new set up. Although my wife would probably just roll her eyes (lovely and understanding lady :thumbright: ), my bank account wouldn't stand it.

Anyway thanks to all for a great calender.

Regards.

John.

I too echo the comments above. Very pleased with the calendar and the pictures have come out fantastically well. I do like the monthly captions of whats happpening in a given month too. A pat on the back to all SGL members/admins involved in organising the calendar. Brilliant work, well worthy of the bargain price. I ordered 2 copies as one is coming with me to Oz over the Christmas period (to show off my ISS pic to my brother :D )

Cheers

Matt

Archived