Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New youtube stream starting tomorrow evening

dyfiastro

Hi everyone

I was not really sure where to put this but I thought this would be as good a place as any.
Over the last few months I have spoken to various people about starting a youtube channel.
Originally I had used this last year to stream a few live planetary videos but nothing more. 

Tomorrow evening is going to be the pilot stream for the channel.
The idea behind the channel and shows is a combination of things. I am hoping to do interviews, presentations, show and tell as well as live events where possible.
One other thing that I would like to get going on the channel is a group session not unlike the astro-imaging channel in the US.

My thinking behind the channel and shows is something along the lines of a video based astronomy society where travel distances etc... are not an issue.
Any thoughts, Ideas, feedback would be great. If anyone would be interested in taking part please drop me a message
Everyone is welcome to watch the stream and take part via the youtube chat.

Tomorrow's event will be taking place at 8PM BST on youtube with events after that taking place at either 8PM or 11PM depending if I am working.

Dyfiastro Pilot Stream

Thanks everyone in advance and I hope some of you will join me. Having never really been in front of a camera before this is going to be a little nerve racking I think

Edited by dyfiastro