Help with guiding purchase

Which autoguiding kit is the best bang for the money? I don't want to spend too much for this so what are your thoughts? 

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/guide-cameras.html

And I have seen some people use Altair gpcam2... The price is about the same VS the ZWO asi 120mm,(Altair alittle cheaper) which one should I go for? I have also looked at svbony 60mm scope from aliexpress https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/do37RGlcR

Im also planning on doing a dslr filter removal via astronomik service for 95€..But I don't want to do both these upgrades at the same time because of the costs.. So which one should I prioritize? Guiding or ir filter removal? 

Screenshot_20190924_000259_com.brave.browser.jpg

I am not an experienced user as I just dabble at wide field on a basic mount but my thought was;

What would give you the most mileage/enjoyment in improvement right now to your imaging?

Capturing ha or getting potentially reliable and longer exposures?

Or look at it another way what do you feel frustrates you the most, what you capture or what you can't use.

You could keep a look out for a secondhand astro modded camera.

1 minute ago, happy-kat said:

I am not an experienced user as I just dabble at wide field on a basic mount but my thought was;

What would give you the most mileage/enjoyment in improvement right now to your imaging?

Capturing ha or getting potentially reliable and longer exposures?

Or look at it another way what do you feel frustrates you the most, what you capture or what you can't use.

You could keep a look out for a secondhand astro modded camera.

I want to take longer exposures without startrails. So I need a guidecms with guidescope.. 

I use the Zwo finder guider with the 120mm-s and find them to be a good combination, the only reason I went with the 120mm-s was for the faster frame rates than the 120 mm mini, so it should make a decent lunar and planet camera also.

when I was researching guide cameras and guide scopes for myself I never read a poor review on the Zwo finder guider and the asi120mm mini bundle. 

10 minutes ago, DougM43 said:

I use the Zwo finder guider with the 120mm-s and find them to be a good combination, the only reason I went with the 120mm-s was for the faster frame rates than the 120 mm mini, so it should make a decent lunar and planet camera also.

when I was researching guide cameras and guide scopes for myself I never read a poor review on the Zwo finder guider and the asi120mm mini bundle. 

Okey thanks for answer. I might go for that bundle then 😊

Archived