NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dumbell

Stu Wilson

Hi stu,

Hope you don't mind me chiming in. Saturation and brightness are too high ( in my opinion ) if you pull it back a bit you get something a bit more natural ( again, it is subject to opinions but in mine, i think it looks better ) but it is a good start :) again, hope you don't mind but i reduced saturation and brightness and balanced the colour a little in photoshop

dumbellOOF.jpg.fdc0a8d3ee1fb5a290aac91206b14e45.jpg.cf1a16fe70ffd4d1493918ac971d8223.jpg

• Like 1

Like I say. 1st go this year properly as the nights draw in.

Isn't it funny how you forget how to use all the available features in photoshop over the summer months. 

I've recently got a camper/mobile home so hoping in next few weeks to grab a new powertank and head over kielder way whenever I think it's going to be clear. Found some good free parking so it's on the do very soon list. Also only live about 50 miles from that area so happy days or nights 🙂