SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Grrrrrrrrr

supernova

Walked the dog and behold clear skies with just a few clouds. Back home and out comes the scope and the bino stand. .....alighn.......and the clouds roll in. Still managed to get some clear views of M45 in the binos just to tease , great seeing ...EXCEPT FOR THE CLOUDS GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Be patient guys we will get clear skies soon cant stay cloudy forever can it ?

trouble is when ever we get good stuff to look at we never can ,because of our weather closing in I would love to be able to speak to a climate expert and ask just why we have had so much cloud this year and just how much longer we are going to be plagued by it, but somehow i don't think we would like their answer but I will continue to be patient and hold the faith that clear skies are on the way

regards Pete

Clear at last, so out with the gear.

And they are carp :crybaby:

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php/topic,35382.0.html

ur not wrong Bern..................KEV :laughing3:
I think I will wait till my Cannon is up for it again then I can use the 2X powermate but being a 2in thingie it will not fit the 6inch never mind the carp will have to do for now 1.gif

Archived