Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Eqascom.

When trying to find this download, I invariably finish up at Sourceforge.net. There is a list of downloads, one of which is Eqascom.

When I click on the download arrow, I am taken to Sourceforge, which then proceeds to take me round in circles.

I do remember downloading this software a few weeks ago, but I have been engaged in restoring my computer after a crash, and it was lost. Is there a more sensible site I could visit where I could download it.

Thanks. :thumbright:

Ron. :oops:

Ron

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=182628&use_mirror=heanet&filename=EQASCOM_V115d_Setup.exe&90659028

If you are using IE then you may get a pop-up asking you if you want to d/l this file - click d/l file.

HTH

Steve

Brilliant Steve, took me about 2 minutes from reading your post, to a finished Install.

Thanks a lot. I owe you a pint If you are going to SGL4.

Ron. :hello2::thumbright:

The EQASCOM install is also available form the EQMOD Yahoo group files section. If you join us over there you can also get your hands on V1.15g

The features added since V1.15d are:

1. support for com10+ (previous versions only supported up to com9)

2. PolarScope view to visualise pole-star hour angle (click on hour angle button).

Chris.

Thanks for that Chris. I will have to join the Group to keep abreast of the changes that are inevitable over time.

I had actually upgraded to 1.15g about a week ago. A few days later, my puter had a heart attack. I am just getting it back to where it was prior to collapse.

The extra coms will be useful.

Thanks again.

Ron. :)

Archived