Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Dss stacking problem

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, happy-kat said:

I don't need to see it. You asked what it would look like on regular pictures so I suggested that you used the review screen to look yourself. There is much to learn in photography if interested but you can read up on that if and as interested.

Does they look normal though ?

If you used auto mode then the expectation would be for the scene and conditions encountered then it's normal. Whether you like the image is different as using M mode and understanding both the scene and controls you might take an image you prefer. Both images could therefore have different histograms.

On 27/02/2019 at 14:58, happy-kat said:

If you used auto mode then the expectation would be for the scene and conditions encountered then it's normal. Whether you like the image is different as using M mode and understanding both the scene and controls you might take an image you prefer. Both images could therefore have different histograms.

I've managed to stack 15 images out of 80.... I think because of alignment.... alignment was obviously an issue when I took this because it's not in the centre. I knew this at the time when I was doing it but wasn't too bothered as I am just gaining experience. 

My question now is what are those daark frames around the edges ? 

I was hoping to crop it but I've got bob hope now 

1551469206803165772688.jpg

1 hour ago, happy-kat said:

Shame not in the middle as looking good, stars are good.

Thanks... I'm only half way through the making every photon count book so I don't actually know how to get some colour yet ?

Archived