NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

lunar eclipse 2019 with iphone

Lonestar2123

Really cool, I tried the same but, with -39C wind chill factor I was rendered useless after a few minutes, my face felt like rubber, held up bino's and had a nice look until they too went solid and I couldn't focus, damn Canadian winter!

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

Really cool, I tried the same but, with -39C wind chill factor I was rendered useless after a few minutes, my face felt like rubber, held up bino's and had a nice look until they too went solid and I couldn't focus, damn Canadian winter!

Understandable..  I wont complain about the weather lol But was outside for about 2 hours to get the pictures lol Glad you didn't freeze though! 

2 minutes ago, Lonestar2123 said:

Understandable..  I wont complain about the weather lol But was outside for about 2 hours to get the pictures lol Glad you didn't freeze though! 

Oh yes I froze alright, I wish I was in awesome Cali right now, i'll trade ya! funny thing though, in mid august the temps here in Toronto can hit 95F, then in winter we freeze solid, horrible extremes.

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

Oh yes I froze alright, I wish I was in awesome Cali right now, i'll trade ya! funny thing though, in mid august the temps here in Toronto can hit 95F, then in winter we freeze solid, horrible extremes.

I mean... the light pollution this close to LA is not pleasant... 

1 minute ago, Lonestar2123 said:

idk the app I use uses that as a unit of measure xD! lol 

www.cleardarksky.com/lp/LAXCAlp.html

But yeah

Ah ok lol I wasn't familiar with that, I was wondering what .96 of a person looks like haha.

Just now, Lonestar2123 said:

Lets just say I cant view Andromeda at all. 

Oh really, ok then I cant complain, me being 35Km outside Toronto in a small town I can see Andromeda naked eye on a clear night, just a smudge, M42 looks neat at the moment also, bluish smudge.

6 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Oh really, ok then I cant complain, me being 35Km outside Toronto in a small town I can see Andromeda naked eye on a clear night, just a smudge, M42 looks neat at the moment also, bluish smudge.

yeah no I cant see any of those.. xD

Archived