NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bubble nebula/M33

DeanWatson

10081_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Heres a bubble/M52 I was working on Friday night. Hope you like it. - And M33 form a couple of weeks back that i've reprocessed a bit to the point I was happy (!) with it.

10083_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Heres a bubble/M52 I was working on Friday night. Hope you like it. - And M33 from a couple of weeks back that i've reprocessed a bit to the point I was happy (!) with it.

I hope you like them and submit them for your viewing pleasure!

:D

Hi guys, thanks billy, Jcm, the imager was a skywatcher 4" F5 refractor with a canon eos450d (with cls filter) piggybacked on a 6" copy of the above which guided with a orion starshoot guider on phd and mounted on a heq5 skyscan.

Don't we love our techy talk as a breed! We're like IT techs as we use some of their speak and gear but with loads of other other geeky techiness stuck on top!

Hi John, just has a look at your equivalents. Lovely work, I could do with a few more frames and a bit less light polution myself.

With my 5" scope I would be using about 5min exposures and about 20 subs. I also use the CLS filter which works well with Canon cameras.

John

Archived