Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Polemaster problem

MartinB

Thanks Martin

I have SharpCap pro, so I’ll give that a try too....otherwise I guess it’s a case of playing a video in the background. It seems from the QHY forum that it helps; something to do with the GForce graphics drivers.

Its a shame QHY can’t fix this though!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mike - already done that though after the misery last Friday. It was a bit better, but not 'as it should be'.

However, things have moved on tonight. I downloaded the Polemaster programme for my MacBook and used that this evening.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Now, with W10, even suffering the jerky imaging and finally getting a polar alignment, after doing a 3 star alignment the mount couldn't find a barn door on the barn in front of it. With the MacBook in charge, a two star alignment got the mount plucking just about everything into a 24mm ep followed by a 14mm ep after an alignment tweak.

So, in my opinion, W10 + drivers or graphics or whatever problem is causing the issue......suffer in silence or use a MacBook if you can.

Keith

Archived