Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro-Baby in Nov S@N

scotastro

No its not me- its my evil twin :)

It is in fact me and I was egged into doing it but the pic is ages old and I think it was submitted about June this year so its all old stuff. It was snapped I think just after the 130PM arrived to see if I was going to stick at astro again after I had been reading furiously and star gazing with the Mk1 eyeball.

In the time it took to get printed I have been through two telescopes, read half the british library on astronomy, written a couple of articles myself, become the queen of collimation and polar alignment and within an ace of packing it all in :D:lol: :lol: :D

I'm only so good at collimation and polar alignment cos I do it so often - but seldom get to see much of anything else so as anyone whos seen me star happing knows my celestial navigation is DREADFUL - I get stuck on Stellarium and thats with the constellation names showing too !!! :D :D

Archived