Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep34_banner.thumb.jpg.28dd32d9305c7de9b6591e6bf6600b27.jpg

Matteo

Jupiter and The Great Red Spot 12/06/2018 22:05

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bomberbaz
      So I originally planned to go to a good vantage point from the top of Pendle hill, watch out for witches whilst there. It is a local and well known Lancastrian landmark. However my wife is recovering from hospital treatment and so I didn't want to leave her so made do much closer to home.
      A short drive (2 minutes) took me to a place aside the motorway slip road but with a clear-ish view of the setting planets. I was only use 10x30 bins so the view was not particularly well defined but still impressive when considering distances and such. 
      Anyway it is in the bag but would like to do better if at all possible. 
      If the skies are more obliging tomorrow I may venture out with the EEVA set up and grab some data, however the forecast is not so good.
      Cheers
    • By theonlypromg
      The Great Conjunction
      who else waiting for the Great Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter in 21 December 2020
      Click here to watch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.