Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi every one,

this is my pic of M65 & M66 taken on the evening of the 15th/16th Feb.

Scope  Cpc 1100 with reducer @f6.3.

Camra  Canon 1100d SLR.unmodied..  32x 600s.

Guide cam, Mead DSI II, Phd 2 .Celestron Radial Guider.

Capture software ..APT.

Thanks for looking .

Bob.

_-32X600S-M65..M66..COPY-1.gif

Nice capture Bob, they're on my to do list as individual targets, but I really like your pairing. Unfortunately that's not possible with my C14/QSI combo, so maybe this year I'll try to get them both one at a time - maybe.... Cheers, Geof

Thanks for your nice comment's Geof it means a lot mate..I also have a WO Star 71 which I have pigy backed on Cpc 1100 and

I was also imaging with that at the same time and I can get all three of the leo triplets galaxies with it . I have a Zwo Asi 1600 mc c  on that scope.

I might post an image from that also.

Thanks, Bob

7 minutes ago, bob-c said:

Thanks for your nice comment's Geof it means a lot mate..I also have a WO Star 71 which I have pigy backed on Cpc 1100 and

I was also imaging with that at the same time and I can get all three of the leo triplets galaxies with it . I have a Zwo Asi 1600 mc c  on that scope.

I might post an image from that also.

Thanks, Bob

Yep, you should post the triplet too :icon_biggrin:. I've imaged the triplet a few times, but not recently. I could just squeeze them all in with my old Meade 10" + F6.3 FR and is an easy fit with 4" APO, or WO ZS71, but I'd love to get them full size one at a time.

Archived