sharp cap

can anyone here help me out pls ? Is there anything i can do regarding the settings in sharpcap with reference to having a grid in my captured AVI's i am aware and  have  played around with PIPP regarding debayering the captured AVI  but was wondering if i can eliminate this process or is it just the way it is . The reason i ask is simply I didnt have this issue before i downloaded sharpcap 6  and was using sharpcap on an older pc with version 5 and the same zwo as1224mc camera with no issues regarding this grid on the AVI 

thanks

6 minutes ago, barry f said:

can anyone here help me out pls ? Is there anything i can do regarding the settings in sharpcap with reference to having a grid in my captured AVI's i am aware and  have  played around with PIPP regarding debayering the captured AVI  but was wondering if i can eliminate this process or is it just the way it is . The reason i ask is simply I didnt have this issue before i downloaded sharpcap 6  and was using sharpcap on an older pc with version 5 and the same zwo as1224mc camera with no issues regarding this grid on the AVI 

thanks

ask on the sharpcap forum im sure robin will help ,though he is on here too cant remember user name 

If you capture in any of the RAW modes (8 or 16), then you will need the extra processing step to debayer - you could try capturing in RGB24 mode which as far as I can tell avoids the debayering step, at the expense of a much larger (x3) file.

Neil

Archived