NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Stellarium for older Mac - what version?

itsob

I have an older macbook with a macos version 10.7.4 installed - its can't get any further updates.

Though older & limited its what I have available to me for my AP project work & I'm determined to make it all as functional as possible & get as much use out of it as I can.

Most of the general 'older laptop, time to throw it away' issues that have been cropping up have been worked around to my satisfaction with a little help and acquiescence and so far so good.

In the same vein, can anyone here tell me what would be the most up-to-date version of Stellarium I could use on it & where I could find that please?

Excellent Thanks -  a very complete repository of Stellarium.

Any one know which version No  is best for macos 10.7.4 - I would set about testing but at 175mb a go it would be crazy long winded and use up all my data allowance....

19 minutes ago, itsob said:

Excellent Thanks -  a very complete repository of Stellarium.

Any one know which version No  is best for macos 10.7.4 - I would set about testing but at 175mb a go it would be crazy long winded and use up all my data allowance....

Try version 0.13, I used wayback machine to look at minimum requirements over time and 0.13 has 10.7.3 as a minimum req.

Archived