Pegasus Bluetooth losing connection to Heq5

cuivenion

Hi, at my wits end with this one. My Pegasus EQDIR Bluetooth keeps intermittently losing connection to my HEQ5. During one episode I noticed a ⚠️ in device manager next to the FTDI driver and normal service was resumed when I reinstalled the driver. However I don't want to be doing this all the time and I would prefer a proper fix if there is one. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop that's Bluetooth enabled.

• 2 weeks later...

I bit the bullet and bought a Lynx EQDIR cable. The bluetooth wouldn't work for more than an hour and sometimes wouldn't connect even if the driver was shown as working. As far as I understand it the fault may lie with Windows 10. I haven't emailed Pegasus yet , I'm tired of faffing with it, and hoping that the cable works ok. I've lost a lot of imaging time because of the bluetooth. Sorry I can't be more help.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, evansg said:

Update1: I'm talking here only about Bluetooth EQDIR. Any other bluetooth product does not have this issue as any comm packet dropped is handled by the software

Thanks for that clarification, so that isn't my problem, then.  Oh well...

Archived