NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ton up!

ollypenrice

Transferring to a new PC forced me to have a huge tidy-up of files and copy all my 'keeper' pictures to the new machine and its backup disk. I really had no idea of how many pictures that would be but it turns out to be about a hundred. Some of these are mosaics, usually of two to nine panels plus 'that' one of thirty five (:BangHead:). Some I'd completely forgotten about and enjoyed rediscovering, and one I only recovered after a struggle because it had been wrongly titled. This was a bit of a panic because it's a favourite, the Cocoon:

COCOON%20ODK%20TEC%20V2%20harder-X3.jpg

I think this is the tenth anniversary of my starting out in CCD so that makes about 10 'keepers' per year. That's misleading, though, because nothing from the first few years is in the hundred images in question. 

I suppose the next thing would be to try to tot up the total exposure time of the keepers. Has anyone done this? I think it might be a bit alarming... :eek:

Olly

Can't remember who it was, but someone once said/wrote, that if you get 12 good images/year that's good.

On average, you're getting there. :grin:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful images with us, even this year.

And all the best wishes for next year; may your skies be clear and your cameras run cold.

Archived