SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I call it aday and moveing on

Starlight 1

The time have come to say bye to to all my astro kit , hard part is working out the price . so some help please is it best to sell the scope with camera- fillter wheel and all the fillers as one unit or try to work out price for each bit . I did not get on with astro images  and there is about 7k siting around not being uses.

I am sorry to hear that you are giving up - perhaps hang on to enough of the gear that you do use more than the rest so that you can keep your hand in?

If you are set on selling, I would suggest splitting it up into sensible modules as for the most part that is what happens in the end anyway as the chances of someone wanting exactly the same equipment choices as you for the whole system are slim.

Good luck however you decide to proceed.

Sorry to hear this Starlight1 , but after freezing my fingers off tonight  setting up, only for the laptop to go on strike !!!! arghh!! I can sympathise.

Is this a complete halt in terms of astro or will you still be visually observing.

They say the rule is 60 % of current cost depending on condition.  Maybe do some internet research and see what similiar items have gone for.

Try the job lot first and then see how many takers,  I'm sure enough of us will show interest in individual items for you to pretty much clear the decks...

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Sean.

Archived