Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

stellarium save settings and navigation stars

adder001

Hi Folks,

I have had to reinstall stellarium recently due to it behaving rather strangely. Everything seems to be ok now after re-install but I wanted to add the navigation stars plugin to my setup which I added and configured to load at startup.

They all appear and everything is fine but the next time I reload stellarium the navigation stars are not showing and I have to switch them on again. I have tried going into the main menu option tab and clicking save settings and also pressing F2 but it still does not save my current setup. It just loads the same as always and I have to change everything again.

Has nybody experienced this or anything like it, could it be a bug or am I missing something really easy.

Thanks

5 hours ago, alexwolf said:

Please use plugin's GUI for change it setting (include saving the settings)

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply but I cant see how to do it. Is there a menu option that I have missed. The only one that I can find is in the configuration window and save settings and then also in that same window is the plugins where I find the navigation stars and I can tick load at startup and then configure it and save but none of these work. I have to manually check the navigation stars icon every time once stellarium is reloaded.

Thanks

21 hours ago, adder001 said:

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply but I cant see how to do it. Is there a menu option that I have missed. The only one that I can find is in the configuration window and save settings and then also in that same window is the plugins where I find the navigation stars and I can tick load at startup and then configure it and save but none of these work. I have to manually check the navigation stars icon every time once stellarium is reloaded.

Wait! Are you meant enable visibility to the markers for navigational stars at the startup of planetarium? If answer "yes", then this is impossible because I never added this feature in the plugin.

Are you really want it?

Hi There,

I thought that I could set stellarium with whatever settings that I wanted and then when I click save settings it would keep everything like that but it only seems to work with some items and not others but yes I would like it if I could check the navigation stars icon on the bottom toolbar and then it would stay checked so next time I load stellarium the navigation stars are visible.

Thanks

Archived