Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M54 male to female spacer ring extender

Hi,

Can anyone provide a link for me to purchase the above item please? I'm looking for roughly 15-20mm spacer length, but not too fussed if 20mm plus.

There seems to be a sea of M48 and T2 adaptors around, but they are no use for my purpose.

Cheers,

Kev.

I did also find the same results, but not what you search for.. when I have problems to find adapters, then I contact  HERE and get one developed for my needs..

Regards

Martin

Many thanks for the suggestions.

I think I'm going go the diy route and  source a suitable length of aluminium 60mm diameter tube (peanuts on ebay). Then get it machined to the specific dimensions I require. 

Cheers!

Kev

1 hour ago, Waldemar said:

Probably any machine shop will have that in stock, but machining it will be more expensive than buying those spacers, for they are probably made in China or so. 

You're 100% correct if you are assuming I'm paying for the machining services... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived