NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New tent

nightfisher

I best think about some star parties for next year, i bought a new tent today, complete outfit with footprint and carpet, an Outwell Birdland 3 ex demo in perfect condition, only been on display for a couple of weeks indoor

1 hour ago, nightfisher said:

I best think about some star parties for next year, i bought a new tent today, complete outfit with footprint and carpet, an Outwell Birdland 3 ex demo in perfect condition, only been on display for a couple of weeks indoor

Now you need a decent charcoal BBQ  We tend to become real carnivores when camping, with just a little salad stuff added, and of course, just the odd bottle of vino rosso or three

We have a large seasoned cast iron fry pan and pot that also goes on the BBQ too, works a treat

1 minute ago, Frank the Troll said:

Now you need a decent charcoal BBQ  We tend to become real carnivores when camping, with just a little salad stuff added, and of course, just the odd bottle of vino rosso or three

Dont really do the BBQ stuff

I think Lucksall doesn't allow BBQs, or perhaps it's only burning wood, and charcoal is allowed? Either way I'll be bringing a campingaz stove, though I do have a little 1 / 2 person charcoal BBQ that I picked up when Waitrose were having a sale last year.

Archived