NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Astronomy clubs

Hi Guys.

I'm also from Nottingham and would like to attend a club myself but don't want to go alone.

How about keeping in touch and going together.

Only probs is I work shifts so might not be here for certain days.

Hi

There is the DDAS in derby, found here and also a Sutton in Ashfield and Mansfield club found here.

I live in Pinxton, so on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border and was considering joining one.

Gavin

Hi tarqs101, i live in pinxton too. I work at wharf aquatics in the reptile department. If your not busy sunday pop in and we can have a chat about joining a club. If you come in ask for craig. Sutton in ashfield sounds good cos its close.

Hi

There is the DDAS in derby, found here and also a Sutton in Ashfield and Mansfield club found here.

I live in Pinxton, so on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border and was considering joining one.

Gavin

Hi tarqs101, i live in pinxton too. I work at wharf aquatics in the reptile department. If your not busy sunday pop in and we can have a chat about joining a club. If you come in ask for craig. Sutton in ashfield sounds good cos its close.

No way!! weird!

I will certainly try and pop down Sunday, I only live on Talbot St, so 2 mins away!

Small world!

Hi

Gavin

No way!! weird!

I will certainly try and pop down Sunday, I only live on Talbot St, so 2 mins away!

Small world!

Ok mate might see you sunday.

Hi

Gavin

No way!! weird!

Small world!

If you cant make it to shop tarks go into my profile for my email address in drop me an email and we could meet up some time. Dont worry i'm not a weirdo or owt i'm married and stuff. LOL.

The one in Sutton in Ashfield isn't taking new members at the moment.

There's one in Ilkeston. I don't know if thats the same as the Heanor one.

Sorry i havent been in touch for a while. Yes the one in heanor is the same as the one in ilkeston.

That would be cool cheers,

Would be interested in seeing your scopes too as my wife and family are buying me a new one for my birthday. But still not sure what I want!! Yes you can come and see em anytime, just let me know when your ready. I am selling my skywatcher 150 dobsonian for £100 if your interested? Its hardly been used. Let me know if or when you want to meet up.

Gavin

Hi mate,

nice to hear from you again.

Ilkeston/Heanor are quite close so sounds good. Its at the visitors centre in shipley park. The last wednsday of every month. I want to go. Let me know if you want to come with me.

Archived