NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EOS to T2 adapter

KyleStoke

Anyone know where i can get a Eos lens to T2 adapter that is aprox 10mm thick from or get one made, I see TS used to do one but not anymore.

I want to be able to attach my Atik and filter wheel to cannon fit lenses. the chip distance is 13.5mm and filter wheel is 19mm so the leaves me 11.5mm of backfocus give or take the filter influence.

30 minutes ago, alacant said:

Hi. Is this what you mean? HTH.

Hi Alacant unless im reading this wrong, its says it leaves 25.5mm left for the optical path but I will need 19mm for filter wheel and 13mm for the chip distance on the Atik 428, the way I read it its 8mm to thick for me

If you have access to a 3D printer you could try printing this, use 0.1mm layers or thinner.

EF to t-mount.stl

It will need support for the 'pegs' that interlock with the EF mount.

Correction - I'm printing one as a trial without support, and it doesn't need any if it's a good printer.

These things do work, I used a t-mount to 0.965" one for my guidescope until I got a proper aluminium adaptor and I've just printed a Skywatcer finder to T-mount adaptor so I can use it as a guidescope.

20 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

If you have access to a 3D printer you could try printing this, use 0.1mm layers or thinner.

EF to t-mount.stl

It will need support for the 'pegs' that interlock with the EF mount.

Thes ethings do work, I used a t-mount to 0.965" one for my guidescope until I got a proper aluminium adaptor and I've just printed a Skywatcer finder to T-mount adaptor so I can use it as a guidescope.

Thanks for this Neil but I have no idea where i would get access to a 3D printer

Archived