Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sky at Night magazine binders

wingman

I've come here for a moan! Following my daughter's kind gift of a subscription to S@N for Fathers Day I thought it would be a good idea to order the binder/cd case to keep them in (plus it stops SWMBO moaning at me for leaving them tastefully arranged around the house)

I ordered the binder on 19th June, my payment was cleared on 23rd June. After a few weeks I phoned to see what was happening and was told that a binder would be sent straight away. To cut a long story (fairly) short I ended up with the promise that as I had been mucked about so much I would get a refund PLUS the binder. :hello1:

That was a month ago, :clouds2: apparently it takes them 28 days to issue a refund (although it only takes them 4 days to take a payment) which means I should have received the refund on 9/9/08, needless to say there has been no refund. As for the binder, I think I stand more chance of seeing the Clangers on the moon :)

Rant mode off, thank you for the chance to let off steam!

Boy, you had a lot of steam to let off as you posted the same rant on the S@N forum too! I'm gonna check SPA in a minute as well! :clouds2:

Have you tried PMing Will Gator or Skyed on S@N? They normally sort stuff out PDQ for forum members and subscribers?

Good luck, hope it's sorted soon.

Boy, you had a lot of steam to let off as you posted the same rant on the S@N forum too! I'm gonna check SPA in a minute as well! :clouds2:

Have you tried PMing Will Gator or Skyed on S@N? They normally sort stuff out PDQ for forum members and subscribers?

Good luck, hope it's sorted soon.

I've sent an e-mail to just about every e-mail address shown in the mag! It will be interesting to see what replies I get (if any!!)

Just a quick update, my binder arrived, badly bent with a big crease front and back but I also received a phone call from Andrew Davies (the publisher) who has kindly sorted my problem out. He was a really nice chap who was quite disturbed by my problems. As he pointed out, he pays the fulfilment house to do a job and he appreciates getting feedback if things go wrong so that he can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Archived