Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Help Please Celestron 8" gps

Martin 2

Hi Martin , well i had two sold one to Martin b on here , i have nothing but praise for them , i think Martin is very happy with his as well , so as far as a good scope goes 100% good value a keeper for a long time , what price are u paying pm me if you want , or if you want a chat you can always call me , pm if you want my number , can give you alot more infor than typing it ,

Cheers

Rog

Martin, I paid Rog £1050. Included full set of EPs barlow filters accessory case. Vibration suppression pads, power pack and dew shield. The scope is 2 years old and in immaculate condition except that the scopes level sensor seems to have gone wonky. The go to is superb and the optics seem spot on. It is a hefty bit of kit but still fairly easy to move it around on the mount. It provides wonderful views and has massive imaging potential with focal reducers and fastar compatibility.

I saw one up for £1500. This seems a lot too much to me.

Martin

Just been speaking to Rog, ( I nearly went for the one you got but you beat me to it)

This one is £1250 but not many extras, Rog thinks its still a good price, and I really listen to what Rog has to say.

The only thing is I have to pick it up from Derby and I love in Devon

Martin 2

well ive been umming and aahing for so long on what to get, should I start small and maybe be disapointed, should I go bigger and can I really afford to, on and on and on, but this scope seems to get good reviews where ever you look and after taking Rog's advice I thought its now or never.

It will be a hell of a learning curve as I have not looked through any scope before, I have to keep reminding myself which way is up!!

So here goes

Martin 2

Archived