Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Baader Eudiascopic available again!

From what I've read John, the Eudiascopic seems to have a very slightly narrower apparent field than the Celestron. According to First Lights old advert the Baader is 45° AF, though the difference in real field will be negligible. May be this is why the Baader boasts superior sharpness. I've ordered one as I'm intrigued by its claims, so I'll let you know about its qualities after it arrives sometime around the 26th July. 

The Ultima 35mm was 49 degrees as was the identical Orion Ultrascopic 35mm. Both excellent eyepieces and as much FoV as the 1.25" format can deliver. The only issue I had with them was that the field stop is positioned well up inside the body of the eyepiece so the inward focuser travel needed is more than most other eyepieces. Quality Japanese glass though :icon_biggrin:

Archived