Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_widefield.jpg.36065d79cb2625eb299137a5b4432c96.jpg

happylimpet    31
Posted (edited)

Yohoho!

From a rather good night in April, with my 12" Skywatcher 300p on an EQ8, with an ASI224MC.

This image actually made it into a BAA Jupiter article regarding the merger of two white ovals - theyre the ones on the bottom of the north equatorial belt to the lower left of the GRS.

Cheers!

Nick

2017-04-08-0135_4-NJH-1st-noLD_deconv=denoiselvls-sat-lvls-tidy-usm annot fuckabout bluredges IN BIG SPACE.png

Edited by happylimpet
extra words!
  • Like 9

GuLinux    146

Lovely! Very sharp, and rich of details! :)

• Like 1

Grotemobile    889

Wow. The detail U have captured is really amazing. Well done.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

BRADLEY 1953    19

Hi ,   that is one superb image of the giant planet, lovely colours and intricate detail, one of the best I have seen,  lets see some more ?   Chris.

• Like 1

happylimpet    31
4 hours ago, BRADLEY 1953 said:

Hi ,   that is one superb image of the giant planet, lovely colours and intricate detail, one of the best I have seen,  lets see some more ?   Chris.

Hi Chris! Thanks, unfortunately I dont have too many more of that quality - blame the jetstream! I'll have a look though - sadly my processing orgranisation isnt what it could be!

Cheers