Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads Up Altair Starwave 152 mm Delay

Been on the waiting list since February this year for the Red Starwave 152 mm Frac from Altair Astro. In the past 3 weeks I have been given different delivery dates for the UK. The last being 7 days ago with the container on its way with delivery due within 10 - 14 days.

Just got off the phone with AA to be told this shipment is not coming. AA are upgrading the scope with possible changes to the focuser and lens. No actual delivery date but best guess at the moment is up to two months which takes us up to August. I appreciate the time taken to produce these scopes but disappointed with the extended delay. 

Saturn in a good position this month, and I don't want to miss her. I don't have a scope at present having sold mine to fund the 152mm. I may have to look at an alternative scope. Especially as there is no guarantee of an actual  delivery date.?

Archived