Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Fireworks & Supernova

Stub Mandrel

You should never feel inadequate when you see other people's images, as we are all at different stages of this wonderful hobby... :) and one day who knows, Olly might feel like that about one of your images.... :)

Superb image by the way

I've gone back and been brutal with the saturation. The red and blue bits in Ollie's image seem to match the ones in the galaxy here, but I am struggling to reduce teh overwhelming orange stars without losing the red flecks in the galaxy. If it stays clear of clouds I may have another go tonight and try and get soemthinga bit sharper and better colour.

592722b51bf68_Fireworkscolourfulsmall.png.6cf8001f3bf2e767bf657658a03c2276.png

3 hours ago, LightBucket said:

You should never feel inadequate when you see other people's images, as we are all at different stages of this wonderful hobby... :) and one day who knows, Olly might feel like that about one of your images.... :)

Superb image by the way

well said, and that is awesome and I really hope I get to catch that light before it goes.

Archived