Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DMK Imaging Source camera

qcdougn

Hi group,

I've been admireing the wonderful lunar and planetary images taken with the IS cameras and have ordered the DMK-31 - 1/3" chip - Color-USB version. I based my decision on articles and pics that I've seen online. However, I overlooked the treasure of knowledge from members of this group. I should have asked for opinions before the purchase... :)

So, as an after thought, Please give me reports of any experiences and opinions on this camera.

Thank you.

Doug

Doug,

I think the majority of the DMK images posted on the forum are from mono cameras rather than the colour, but someone may come along and correct me. Everything I have seen though regarding this series of cameras has been excellent and I'm sure you wont be dissapointed. I have the mono usb 1/2" version, and have been taken aback by its sensitivity, and IC software bundled with the camera is very easy to use.

Steve..

Archived